Get to Know MedicareWednesday, March 22 at 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
Virtual: Link provided after registration
DescriptionThis course will be most beneficial to participants who need help to better understand Medicare in general and have a trusted advisor help demystify the concepts of Medicare.
At the end of this class, the student will be able to:
• Know how and when to enroll.
• Understand the basics of coverage for original Medicare Part A & B
• Understand the differences of each secondary plan type: Medicare Supplements (MediGap) and
Medicare Advantage Plans....one size does not fit all!
• Medicare Part D prescription plans, what do they cover and where do they fit.
• How to avoid costly Medicare penalties for life.
• Stay informed on an ongoing basis....changes are inevitable!