Savvy IRA Planning for Baby BoomersMonday, June 20 at 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
This class is online: Registration Required
DescriptionIRA planning is a complex process. The decisions baby boomers make now can have a tremendous impact on their overall retirement plan.
Baby boomers are asking:
• What type of retirement account is right for me?
• Can I still contribute to a retirement account and if so, how much?
• When do I need to take withdrawals and how much do I have to take?
• How are my IRA withdrawals taxed?
• How does my IRA fit into my overall plan?
To help attendees better understand IRA planning, this workshop will cover:
• 7 strategies for Savvy IRA planning
• 6 roll over options for your retirement plan funds
• 3 common required minimum distribution mistakes
• The difference between indirect and direct rollovers
• How to coordinate your IRA planning with your overall retirement, estate, tax, education, Social Security and financial plans
• 3 different options for spousal IRA beneficiaries